Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

request for crosspost to aus.music

From: sulak@ge-dab.ge.com (John M. Sulak)
Date: 14 Feb 90 22:52:44 GMT
Subject: request for crosspost to aus.music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello! I have read postings here that were cross-posted from aus.music.
Unfortunately, I can not read or post to aus.music. I am writing to ask
some one to post my request to aus.music, unless the reader has the
answer. Several months ago, I had posted the request to this newsgroup,
but got no response. Therefore, I believe a cross post to aus.music is
in order.

I and people who e-mailed to me after my initial request are looking for
information on CDs from Australia and New Zealand. Specifically, CDs
that are not available from the states or Europe. Unique pressings, new
still unpopular artists, etc. We are looking for addresses of magazines
that would review these new releases as they come out. We are looking
for publisher's addresses of CD catalogs. We are looking for addresses
of any store that sells through the mail. Any and all help would be
appreciated.

You could ask that the results be e-mailed to you or posted on
aus.music. Then, I would ask that the summary be posted to
rec.music.gaffa. (Last time I asked for e-mail, and many e-mailed to me
to request the data, but no one e-mailed the data.)

Thank you very much and g'day :-)
John Sulak