Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@abyss.eng.umd.edu (The News System)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 90 11:48:35 EST

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: hsu@eng.umd.edu (Dave "bd" Hsu)
Subject: Re: Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares
Sender: news@eng.umd.edu (The News System)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 90 16:48:24 GMT

In article <5926@hydra.gatech.EDU> tynor%prism@gatech.edu (Steve Tynor) writes:
>If you are the least bit intrigued by Trio Bulgarka's work on TSW, you'll fall
>in love with this disk. Such crystaline voices and unusual harmonies.
>/* ASBESTOS SUIT ON */ I find this disk much more satisfying than TSW.
>/* No, I don't think I'll take that suit off just yet... */

Well, so do I, but that's not important right now.  Both lMdVB and lMdVB2
are available on Nonesuch, or as imports from disques Cellier.  I've seen
plenty of copies available in the used disc stores, there being a surfeit
of music buyers with limited tastes.

On a related note, does anybody know if the UNESCO folk music album is
on CD?

-dave, still out there

--
Dave Hsu	 Systems Research Center
hsu@eng.umd.edu  The Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742-3311

"We plan ahead.  That way, we don't do anything right now."