Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Earlier song about Molly Bloom?

From: dadoun@cs.ubc.ca (Nou Dadoun)
Date: 13 Feb 90 02:28:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Earlier song about Molly Bloom?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.ubc.ca

 (Timothy F. O'Connor) writes:

>	I had foolishly assumed (for no good reason) that Kate was the
>	first person to write a song about dear Molly Bloom.

In a (slightly) more serious vein, check out ReJoyce on the
Jefferson Airplane's After Bathing At Baxter's (my favorite JA).

"Sleepin' with his head down at the foot of his bed...."

==
Nou Dadoun	  	  | {ihnp4!alberta,uw-beaver,uunet}!
Dept. of Computer Science |  ubc-vision!ubc-csgrads!dadoun
Univ. of British Columbia | dadoun@grads.cs.ubc.ca
Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1W5   | dadoun%ubc.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
(604) 228-4912            | dadoun@ubc.csnet
(604) 228-5485 [FAX]      |