Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lindsay Kemp/Wicker Man

From: Francis Stanley Cwiklik <fc0h+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 12 10:15:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Lindsay Kemp/Wicker Man

I love The Wicker Man, and feel it is one of the finest films of the
'70's-- and as to the music, does anyone know if there was/is a
soundtrack recording, and if so, how difficult is it to find?  The music
in the film, if you don't know, features some haunting, beautiful songs,
and I would love to get a copy, as the boot I made from my video copy
didn't turn out too well (too much dialogue interspersed).

thanks in advance---

			---frank

"The important thing is to pull yourself up by
your own hair
To turn yourself inside out and see the
world with fresh eyes."
	---Peter Weiss, Marat/Sade
EMAIL TO:  fc0h@andrew.cmu.edu
All replies/messages/proposals/ramblings/erotic letters welcome.