Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins

From: <NELSON%UCLASTRO.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 90 17:51 PST
Subject: Cocteau Twins

For those of you interested in the Cocteau Twins, here is the definitive
discography of UK and US releases from one of their biggest fans. Also
I am starting a fan club for those who have been mesmerised by Liz Fraser's
incredibly beautiful voice. Currently in the planning
stages are a newsletter, featuring the Cocteaus primarily, but also other 4.A.D
bands. Please write back with any ideas or suggestions you may have.
I can be reached at nelson@ucla.astro.edu or nelson@uclastro.

Hope you find this interesting/useful!
May your dewdrops be ever pearly...
Brant Nelson

Attn. tracyr@uunet.uu.net: I cannot reach you at this address; is there a typo?

discography follows:
(sorry about the weird formatting - this originally came from my Macintosh.)

Cocteau Twins Discography

Type Cat.#           Titles

UK Releases [4AD]
LP      CAD 211 Garlands
CS      CADC 211        Garlands + live Peel Sessions
CD      CAD 211 CD                           "
12"     BAD 213 Lullabies (Feathers Oar-Blades/Alas Dies Laughing/ It's All
                But An Ark Lark)
7"      AD 303  Peppermint Pig/Laugh Lines
12"     BAD 303 Peppermint Pig/Laugh Lines/Hazel
7"      AD 314  Sugar Hiccup  (one sided promo)
LP      CAD 313 Head Over Heels
CS      CADC 313        Head Over Heels + Sunburst and Snowblind
CD      CAD 313 CD                                "
12"     BAD 314 Sunburst and Snowblind (Sugar Hiccup/From the
                        Flagstones/Hitherto/Beacuse Of Whirl-Jack)
7"      AD 405  Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops/Pepper Tree
12"     BAD 405 Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops/The Spangle Maker/Pepper Tree
LP      CAD 412 Treasure
CS      CADC 412              "
CD      CAD 412 CD            "
7"      AD 501  Aikea-Guinea/Kookabura
12"     BAD 501 Aikea-Guinea/Kookabura/Quisquose/Rococo
12"     BAD 510 Tiny Dynamine (Pink Orange Red/Ribbed and Veined/Plain
                Tiger/Sultitan Itan)
12"     BAD 511 Echoes In A Shallow Bay (Great Spangled
                Fritillary/Melonella/Pale Clouded White/Eggs and Their
                Shells
CD      BAD 510/511     Tiny Dynamine/Echoes In A Shallow Bay
CD      CAD 513 CD      The Pink Opaque
LP      CAD 602 Victorialand
CS      CADC 602                  "
CD      CAD 602 CD                "
7"      AD 610  Love's Easy Tears/Those Eyes, That Mouth
12"     BAD 610 Love's Easy Tears/Those Eyes, That Mouth/Sigh's Smell Of
                Farewell
LP      CAD 807 Blue Bell Knoll
CS      CADC 807                 "
CD      CAD 807 CD               "
DT      CADT 807                 "

US Releases
LP      EMC 8040        The Pink Opaque [Relativity]
CS      EMCT 8040                          "
12"     88561-8141-1    Love's Easy Tears/Orange Appled/Sigh's Smell Of

                        Farewell/Those Eyes, That Mouth [Relativity]
CS                                            "
CD      88561-8141-2                                     "
LP      c1-90892        Blue Bell Knoll [Capitol] (gatefold)
LP      c1-90892                             "                (non-gatefold)
CD      c2-90892                             "
CS      c4-90892                             "                (advance cassette)
CS      c4-90892                             "
12"     SPRO 79406      Carolyn's Fingers/Ella Megalast Burls Forever
CD      DPRO-79405      Carolyn's Fingers/Ella Megalast Burls Forever
12"     SPRO-79512      A Kissed Out Red Floatboat/(same)
also rumored to be 7" promos of last two. Can anybody help me here, or find
these for me? Want more?? I will be publishing all known items in the first
few issues of my newsletter, out by June!