Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kate Bush Rockumentary...

From: Norvald Stol <stol%vax.elab.unit.uninett@nac.no>
Date: 07 Feb 90 09:12:20+0100
Subject: The Kate Bush Rockumentary...

on MTV EUROPE was actually just the VH-1 interview as transcribed
by Michael Portuesi some time ago (Thanks for the effort, by the way!).

As far as I know it is the first time glimpses from L&A is shown
in Europe (possibly with exception for local stations in England?)
We should probably start a campain against the major satellite
channels to get it played at least once in a while. How about it?
If all European Love-Hounds send ten letters each to MTV Europe
and to SUPER CHANNEL (e.g.), plus a number of telephone calls,
maybe they will start showing it ??

Norvald (in Trondheim, Norway).