Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT GIFs

From: Eric France <franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: 6 Feb 90 22:53:37 GMT
Subject: KT GIFs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The GIF (Graphical Interchange Format) files of KT CD covers are
currently available for anonymous FTP from 128.153.13.196
(grape.ecs.clarkson.edu), in the directory /f/uploads, with
kicky names like TKI.GIF, HOL.GIF, TWS.GIF, CBUSTING.GIF, TSW.GIF,
TNW.GIF, LH.GIF....(I think that's all of them).  There's also
a lot of other GIFs of other kinds there, so dig in.

To the person who wanted Sun raster format: friends who know
Suns tell me it depends on what workstation model you are
using.  E-mail with more info and I may be able to produce.

Eric France
franceee@clutx.clarkson.edu
                                                         __
"You never understood me, you never really tried...." -- |<