Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Actor in "Cloudbusting" Video

From: calmasd.Prime.COM!wlp%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu (Walter Peterson)
Date: 5 Feb 90 16:38:18 GMT
Subject: Actor in "Cloudbusting" Video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 I *finally* got to see the video for "Cloudbusting" and I'm
wondering who the actor playing opposite KT is. He *looks*
like a young Donald Southerland (sp?), but I don't know
who he really is.  Does anyone "out there" know?

Also, a related question.  Does anyone know why music videos
don't have credits?  Don't the SAG &/or AFTRA contracts cover
videos ?

Thanks in advance,

Walt

wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM

--
"Exploring the consensual hallucination of cyberspace."
Walt Peterson.  wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM