Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's playlist

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 90 03:10:39 EST
Subject: Vickie's playlist

Vickie here.

** Second week at #3 on MTV's 120 Minutes Top 10 College Countdown **

I can't take credit for this show. I was off working the bingo game (it's
the only thing that keeps KKFI on the air and all the programmers have to
work the game at least once every eight weeks) so my good friend Sue took
over for me. She's got great taste in music and a wonderful record collection. It was my 100th show and I didn't get to celebrate it :-(
but my two-year anniversary is coming up.

                     Suspended In Gaffa 100
                      Playlist for 2-3-90

  *Artist*               *Album*             *Song*

Suns of Arqa             Seven               La Pucelle d'Orleans
 "   "   "                 "                 Kalilotalove
 "   "   "                 "                 Les Anciens Mystiques
 "   "   "                 "                 Sisters of Wryd
New Age Steppers         New Age Steppers    Fade Away
 "   "   "                "   "    "         Animal Space
 "   "   "                "   "    "         Love Forever
 "   "   "                "   "    "         Private Armies
Maria McKee               Maria McKee        Nobody's Child
 "     "                   "      "          Panic Beach
bit from "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" soundtrack-Snap!
Poison Girls              Songs of Praise    Riot In My Mind
Annabelle Lamb            The Flame          Things That I Fear
Rickie Lee Jones          Flying Cowboys     Ghost Train
Grace Jones               Private Life 12"   She's Lost Control
Brilliant                 Love Is War 12"    Ruby Fruit Jungle
Opal                      Early Recordings   Empty Bottles
Tanita Tikaram            The Sweet Keeper   Once & Not Speak
  "      "                 "    "     "      Little Sister Leaving Town
Suns of Arqa              Arqaology Wadada   Steppin' To The Music
 "   "   "                Seven              Paradisum In Dub
 "   "   "                Arqaology Wadada   Give Love
Coldcut                   What's That Noise? Not Paid Enough
Nina Hagen                My Way 12"         My Way (extended mix)
Rosel Zech                Veronika Voss      Memories Are Made Of This
                               soundtrack

Does anyone know anything about Suns of Arqa?

See you next week!

Vickie
katefans@world.std.com