Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's So Deep

From: jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (tOo mUCh aCiD)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 90 23:56:42 -0500
Subject: It's So Deep

OK, you clamored for it and now it's here.  (actually, nobody clamored
for it but it's here anyway and now there's nothing to be done about
it.)

I have spent the evening with my digital razor blades and a whole
bunch of burritos and Coke.  The result (other than my room looking
and smelling like a trash heap):

		LOVE AND ANGER (Southerly Wind Mix)
		Running Time: 6 minutes 27 seconds

Somewhere in this sonic soup you'll find Kate's song "Love And Anger"
and a whole bunch of stuff that wasn't there originally but it sure as
hell is there now.  I even threw in The Infamous Laugh despite the
fact that I still think it goes to "The Fog."

To order your copy along with these exciting other tracks, send a
blank tape with return postage to THE SENSUAL JON DRUKMAN, 4C Lantern
Court, Sunderland MA  01375, United States Of America.

Here's what you get:

* My undying thanks
* The Sensual World (original Joycean lyrics sung by love-hound par
  excellance Jenn Turney)
* Love And Anger (Southerly Wind Mix)
* The Sexual World (aka "Pastor Lloyd Gets Lloony")
* Running Up That Hill (The Chipmunk Mix - created for Katemas '89)
* Various other odds and ends that happen to be lying around the studio
* Your choice of Kate riffs repeated for however long you want at whatever
  pitch strikes your fancy.  When ordering, specify something like "I want
  the opening riff from James and the Cold Gun repeated for 10 minutes at
  slightly slower than normal speed."

Do it today, or I will hunt you down and kill you.

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I can say with confidence I know a     |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  fair bit about LSD."   -- Dan Rather   |