Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"This Woman's Work"....was obviously all for nothing

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 90 15:59:43 EST
Subject: "This Woman's Work"....was obviously all for nothing

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  No, I'm not flaming Kate's song, "This Woman's Work."  But please
forgive me if I say that I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach.
After several re-writes and submissions of my KT article to DISCoveries,
I find out that, after all that, they wouldn't use my article.  I thought
it was taking them an awfully long time to get back to me.  You see, they
never told me that they had found someone else's article.
  If you ask me, that's pretty low.  And I'm feeling pretty low as well.
This Love-Hound's tail is between her legs.

                                                 -- Deb Wentorf