Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tangerine Dream fans

From: JROSSI@AAMRL.AF.MIL
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 90 16:00 EDT
Subject: Tangerine Dream fans

Actually, TD and Klaus Schulze shaped much of my musical history.  I have
probably been a fan as long as anyone in the USA.  I am not so much of a
collector, however, and have limited my collections to the things I can
find.  I, for example, was unaware that there are 800+ TD items in
existence.  I have original pressings (vinyl, of course) of everything
which was commercially relased prior to 1985.  From then on, it's pretty
much hit or miss.  I would appreciate communicating with others who share
an interest in the Berlin School family (please E-mail me directly so that
my computer host can calculate a reply address [I receive lovehounds
as a batch posting from MIT over MILNET]).  Also, look at rec.music.synth
(a reasonable place, don't you think) for others who share an interest in
TD and the Berlin School.

John Rossi