Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The laugh (yes, I know...)

From: James Smith <munnari!cc.nu.oz.au!CCJS@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 90 15:20 -1000
Subject: The laugh (yes, I know...)

From: CCJS@cc.nu.oz (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 19 Jan 90 15:20:10 -1000

Does anyone have a copy of the record?  If so, in which set of grooves
does the laugh fall, those for Love and Anger or those for The Fog, or
is it indeterminate?  You can find this out by watching the needle as the
record plays.  I'd check it myself but I don't have a copy of the record.

It occurs to me that the position on the record is far more significant
than the indexing on any CD, and that it is much more likely that Kate
oversaw it.

Jim

--
James Smith          | Each night father fills me with dread,
Computing Centre     | When he sits at the foot of my bed.