Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Experiment IV

From: jjw7384@ultb.isc.rit.edu (Jeff Wasilko)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 90 00:16:40 EST
Subject: Experiment IV

Is Experiment IV available on any US album other than The Whole Story?

I've got all 6 of Kate's US albums, but Experiment IV is nowhere to be
seen.

Has anyone transcribed the VH-1 interview? I haven't seen it posted here
yet, and I caught the last 10 minutes of it on tape tonite. If no one
has, I'll start with what I have and wait for VH-1 to show it again.

If someone else has already started and would like the last 10 minutes
already transcribed, let me know and I'll mail it off to you...

Jeff
----

| RIT VAX/VMS Systems: |     Jeff Wasilko     |     RIT Ultrix Systems:     |
|BITNET: jjw7384@ritvax+----------------------+INET:jjw7384@ultb.isc.rit.edu|
|INTERNET: jjw7384@isc.rit.edu                |'claimer: No one cares.      |