Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: cjs@hotlf.att.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 90 14:35 EST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

THIS IS NOT KATE NEWS
Sorry.  But I like the album and have nothing to argue.
_TSW_ makes me want to find my boyfriend...Oh where oh where
did he go?  Good thing my CD version of it is being UPSed
to me as I type.

Anyway (I know, I know it's been posted before), but
can someone tell me more about Beautiful Pea Green Boat?
I remember reading enough to get me interested in knowing more.
Where are they from? What do they sound like?
Who do they remind you of?  etc.
It seems the local alternative radio station here hasn't
heard of them.    Sometimes they're a little slow.  It
took Poi Dog Pondering's move to CBS before they showed up
here even though most of their material was released on
Texas Hotel last year.

Also... What's the latest news on Colourbox?  Have any of
the members released any new material?

Thanks in advance,
Carol
cjs@hotlf.UUCP
or { your favorite path }!att!hotlf!cjs

rem Dreams; they only complicate my life