Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HELP in GB!

From: Scott.A.C.McIntyre%exeter.ac.uk@NSFnet-Relay.AC.UK
Date: Wed,10 Jan 90 10:23:56 GMT
Subject: HELP in GB!

Hi there anyone who is listening.  I am a faithful lovehounds person,
postingmany times over the years...well, recently I found myself in
England...proabbly for the rest of my life, but I dont have any
USENET access, can I possibly get on the mailing list as soon as
I can?

There are a lot of Kateisms that I can pass along here...pretty clsoe
to the source and all.  You should see the hype!  She really has a
following here!

Thanks,
Scott
avalon@uk.ac.exeter or is  it avalon@exeter.ac.uk  ?  try both.