Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Back-biting and nonesuch

From: woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 90 10:15:21 EST
Subject: Re: Back-biting and nonesuch

declann@scol.UUCP:
> p.s  Is it my imagination or has this group been renamed rec.music.ied :-)
> Seems like there's more discussion of IED than Kate at times !

> Glad to see that all the back-biting which characterised this news group
> during the month of December seems to have died down though. I do hope
> everyone can get back to healthy and stimulating discussion of real music
> now.

Ummm...speaking of back-biting, I was just perusing rec.music.misc, and as
uusual, they were mostly busting on the "slobbering worshippers" over in
gaffa, when some soul asked about KaTe. I mildly amused, especially when
the started desciring the "sex-kitten" tactics of KaTe on "The Sensual
World" (the song, not the album). Disappointing that all do not see the
LighT, no?

Where can I can get a copy of the Tour of Larry? ;)

woj