Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sinead O' Connor (Was Re: Another Recommendation)

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 3 Jan 90 14:12:57 GMT
Subject: Sinead O' Connor (Was Re: Another Recommendation)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

In article <4268@scolex.sco.COM> tracyr@uunet.uu.net (Irving's Pants and Alterations) writes:
>Speaking of other female vocalists, I heard a very pretty
>Sinead O'Conner song on KITS last nite.  It wasn't on her album
>(Lion and Cobra), nor was it "Still Listening" or "Jump in
>the River".  It was _something different_, and Very
>nice.  I think the d.j. said it was from a movie, but I can't
>remember the movie's name.  Perhaps a one-word title, beginning
>with a "C"???
>
>Any leads on this one greatly appreciated.

The Soundtrack is called 'Captive', the music is by 'The Edge' (from
U2) the rest of the album is all instrumental. I found my copy locally,
I think it is on Virgin America [I can check if anyone wants]. It is a
US release and should still be in print. This soundtrack is what got me
started collecting Sinead in the first place...

Happy B-Day Tracy

--
-Dave datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu