Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dec. Will Be Magic Again on CD!

From: "Nicholas J. Kings" <nkings@axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 3 Jan 90 12:42:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Dec. Will Be Magic Again on CD!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@axion.bt.co.uk
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <8912232112.1.19949@cup.portal.com>,
Edward_Lee_Whiteside@cup.portal.COM writes:
> I came across a British CD (import in the US) called "It'S Christmas" made
> by EMI.  One of the tracks on it is "December Will Be Magic Again" from
> Kate.

My wife bought this album (honest)... and I heard the the track with great
joy (suprise).

The track is a re-mix of the single. Nuff' said except the rhythm is
different :(

Nick@TheEndOfTime
	    "It's dark and we're wearing sunglasses":- E. Blues