Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A serious question.

From: woj%paladin@uunet.UU.NET (woj)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 89 12:58:52 EST
Subject: A serious question.

As you might know, I, like Vickie Mapes, do radio. I've been considering
playing a show of the Tour of Life in its entirety (specifically the Bris-
tol show, oh, this is college radio too). I remember something from disc-
ussions past about this kind of thing and cannot remember what the ramifi-
cations of doing so were. I don't think there is a problem with playing
bootleg material on the airwaves, or is there? Anyone care to fill jog my
memory?

woj
"With a kiss, I pass the key		UUCP: {uunet,scifi}!paladin!woj
 Feel your tongue, 			INET: woj@paladin.uu.net
 teasing and receiving."		ARPA: woj%paladin@uunet.uu.net