Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VideoSpin

From: cssbgd@esdsdf.dnet.ge.com (Bret G. Dahlgren)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 89 08:57:47 EST
Subject: VideoSpin

> 3)  They played the video for L&A last night on _Videospin_, the PBS
> show.  As someone posted, the two hosts of this show comment on the
> videos they show -- it reminds me of _At The Movies_.  I don't remember
> the hosts' names, so I'll call them Host 1 and Host 2.  Here's a
> transcript of what they said:

The host on the left is Scott Paulson, a morning DJ for WDVE in Pittsburgh. The
host on the right is Thom Downing who hasn't done anything else impressive
except co-produce as well as co-host the show.  Plus the fact he's a good
friend of mine so I guess he has done some impressive things :-)  I'm curious
on who is Host 1 and Host 2 from the transcript.

Bret Dahlgren
cssbgd@esdsdf.dnet.ge.com