Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

>      So, anyone in the NYC area, _please_ start taping
> _Live_at_Five_ and all other local interview shows starting
> _immediately_, and also check out Tower Records's Greenwich
> Village and upper Bwy stores for news of any possible
> record-signing, etc. Also, you might call up cable stations
> like MTV and ask whether she'll be taping an interview there.

I called Greenwich Tower this morning and they said KT wouldn't be
doing an in-store there.  I can't think of any place else she'd be
likely to make an appearance.  Any New Yorkers with ideas out there?
I'm quite willing to hop on the train to N.Y.C. to attend an official
appearence, but not quite willing to traipse around looking to catch a
glimpse.  If there is any word on an official promo appearence, PLEASE
post and I wouldn't mind personal e-mail one bit. :-)  Thanx, one and
all.

--
#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB