Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW video

From: Michael Simms <michaels%hci.heriot-watt.ac.uk@NSFnet-Relay.AC.UK>
Date: 12 Dec 89 12:04:28 GMT
Subject: TWW video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The actor in the This Woman's Work video has been in
both Blackadder 2 and Blackadder 4
He played the upper class twit Percy in Blackadder 2,
and in the latest 1st World War series, Blackadder 4, he
played Captain Darling!!
Unfortunately I cannot remember his name !!

p.s. FYI, Blackadder 1,2,3 and 4 are separate series of
costume comedy from different era's in the history of Britain
starring Rowan Atkinson as Edmund Blackadder and also Tony Capstick
as Baldrick as well as other notable comedien(ne)s such as
Stephen Fry, Miranda Richardson and even Brian Blessed in Blackadder 1
Blackadder 1 was about the War of the Roses
Blackadder 2 was set in the Elizabethan times (with Miranda Richardson as
			Queen Beth!!)
Blackadder 3 was set in Victorian Times
Blackadder 4 was set in the First world war.
Apologies for any inaccuracies in the above.

p.p.s.
I think that Rocket's Tail is the best track on the Album.