Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

VH-1 Special: The Report

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 89 12:22:22 EST
Subject: VH-1 Special: The Report

Well, VH-1's "The Sensual World Of Kate Bush" was very well done,
althougvh my housemates said that in attempting to cover so much in a
mere 30 minutes, they wound up saying nothing at all.

My major peeve is that they showed about 40 seconds each of "The
Sensual World" and "This Woman's Work" videos.  Now I'm REALLY pissed.
Why do we stinking Americans have to be fobbed off with obviously
second-rate things like the "Love and Anger" video when those British
vids have much more care and time spent on them.  TWW in particular
looked like it had much Hitchcock influence on it (which Kate blushed
and said, well shucks, I guess so, when pressed about it).

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu |      "Suck on this,                     |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  |       planet of noise bimbo!"           |