Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa

From: wlp@calmasd.Prime.COM (Walter Peterson)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 89 15:55:12 PST
Subject: Re: Gaffa
Posted-Date: Fri, 8 Dec 89 15:55:12 PST

Good Lord! Somebody's system must REALLY be behind!  I posted that query
almost 2 months ago!

As a true fan of Kate's you'll be happy to know that I'm now throughly
hooked.  I posted that message after getting a copy of _TSW_.  I was
quite impressed, with it and bought a copy of _Hound_of_Love_ the very
next day.  Now I not only have all of Kate's albums, but also have a
copy of the _Kate_Bush_Complete_ song book!

I can hardly wait to get a song book for _TSW_ !