Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Video

From: Geoff Clare <gwc@root.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 89 14:03:17 GMT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Video

Andreas Bjorklind <abj@ida.liu.se> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure the man in the video was the nasty security person in the
> British TV-serial "A Very Brtish Coup". Though I don't know his name...
> Anybody else?

It's Tim .... (Damn, can't remember his surname) ... you know the guy who
played Lord Percy in Blackadder 2 and Captain Darling in Blackadder 4.

Didn't like the video much myself.  Might have been better just to use
the clip from "She's Having a Baby".

--
Geoff Clare, UniSoft Limited, Saunderson House, Hayne Street, London EC1A 9HH
gwc@root.co.uk  (Dumb mailers: ...!uunet!root.co.uk!gwc)  Tel: +44-1-315-6600