Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Videos?

From: kbad@atari.UUCP (Ken Badertscher)
Date: 6 Dec 89 22:32:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Videos?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman) writes:
| both This WOmans Work and The Sensual World singles are on 5.25"
| compact discs in slim-line jewel boxes.

Who knows where I can get them in the SF bay area?  Where where!?!
<slaver drool>

And in case anyone cares, I was slightly disappointed the first few
listens to TSW.  It is growing on me tho.  And I'm sorry, but I can't
offer any concrete, musically solid reasons _why_ I was disappointed,
it was just a feeling I had.  If that makes me vapid or cretinous, sobeit.

--
   |||   Ken Badertscher  (ames!atari!kbad)
   |||   Atari R&D System Software Engine
  / | \  #include <disclaimer>