Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW featured yesterday on KITS

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 09:52:52 PST
Subject: TSW featured yesterday on KITS

Yes indeed, as promised KITS did feature _The Sensual World_, along
with two other albums, on yesterday's "New Music Wednesday".  As I said
in an earlier posting, this month KITS is doing a sort of Best of
New Music Wednesday, featuring what they consider to be the
best releases of the last few months, as a guide for Christmas shopping.

They played "The Fog", "Deeper Understanding", "This Woman's Work",
and "Love And Anger" once each; "Heads We're Dancing" was played
twice.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)