Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: 1 Dec 89 00:58:55 GMT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

In article <8911301001.AA09883@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> rael@mvuxe.att.COM (C Daniel Vanevic) writes:
>   I am wondering about the "new" song in the "This Woman's Work" single.
>It's title is "Keeping Me Waiting" (right?).  Could this by any chance be
>the song that I somehow heard from the "Cathy Demos" that goes something
>like:

[song deleted, tragically]

No, no, no!  The new song is called "I'm Still Waiting", and it is
really new.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)