Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED is right; the American single is out!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 89 12:33:32 PST
Subject: IED is right; the American single is out!

I just heard "Hounds Of Love" on the radio one minute ago, so that
put me in a good mood.

But my main news is that I got the cassette single of "Love And Anger"
yesterday at Tower Mountain View.  They didn't have it in any other
formats, so I'll keep looking for the CD single.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | Caption:  "Kate Bush goes from cult fave to
Dept. of Applied Science   |        chart rave."  -- _Billboard_
UC Davis/Livermore         |   (In "Was It A Hit Or A Miss" in the 1985
ed@das.llnl.gov            |          year-end special issue.)