Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on VH-1 and MTV?

From: portuesi%tweezers.esd@sgi.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 89 12:54:08 PST
Subject: Kate on VH-1 and MTV?

Love-Hounds seems to have dropped here in the past couple of days, so
I've (and perhaps others) seem to have missed some messages.

Kate is supposed to have a special on VH-1 December 12.  What time?
How long?  Does anybody know if they'll be showing the video for "The
Sensual World" as part of the show?

Secondly, what was said about Kate on MTV?  I've been watching "120
Minutes", and I think it's great that Kate debuted at #1 on their
"Alternative Top 10" and has been there for two weeks now.  Is there
anything else I should be watching for on MTV?

My TSW poster arrived from Dirt Cheap Recycled Sounds last week.  I've
put it up on my office wall, where it totally dominates the entire
room.  It's wonderful.

			--M