Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top 10

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER@ccvm.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 89 12:31:59 EST
Subject: Top 10

Excuse me if someone already posted this... I haven't had the time to read
Love-Hounds recently...

Tower Records' latest PULSE magazine lists the top 10 albums of the decade.
#9 was Kate Bush - The Dreaming. Wow. The magazine also features an article
about Kate and the new album.

--Mike

- Michael D. Fischer |                                                     -
- SUNY Stony Brook   | It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; -
- Roth Whitman A12B  | What is essential is invisible to the eye.          -
- Stony Brook, NY    |                                                     -
- 11794              |                      - Antoine de Saint Exupery     -
- MFISCHER@SBCCVM    |                        from _The_Little_Prince_      -