Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: aash <aash@ms.uky.edu>
Date: 29 Nov 89 16:45:35 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aash@ms.uky.edu

In article <8911290127.AA10177@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
>
>Now, since I've gone on record telling you what I like and dislike
>about the Love And Anger video, perhaps some of you blind fanatics can
>itemize exactly why _you_ think it's so damn good?

Well, after the initial excitement of new Kate Bushness, I thought
the video was just good.  Then the more I saw it the more I liked it.
It is very sensual and the imagery in it is very vivid.  It's just
plain beautiful!  We need more beauty like that in the world.

aash

--
aash@ms.uky.edu, aash@ukma.bitnet    ^                                        |
(FTP archive at 128.163.128.6)     < * > "Love responds to imagination."      |