Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

>  8. _Dreamtime_: a two-record set containing a complete record of
> one of the London Palladium dates. Probably has the best audio of any
> of the bootlegs (barring the Hammersmith dubs). Best known, however,
> for the nude photos of a Penthouse model named Kate Simmons on the
> back cover. Note: These are _not_ photos of Kate Bush.

This is a _3_ record set (I just went and checked).  The sides are
fairly short though, so there's probably not a whole lot more playing
time than there would be on a double.  Your comment re: the sound
quality is disheartening and sharpens my resolve not to purchase any
more KT bootlegs (unless I can find the Hammersmith dubs :-) as the
quality on this one I found quite unlistenable, even compared to many
other rough sounding recordings I have.

In other trivia, I picked up the double grooved "Sensual World" 12"
this weekend at Yesterday & Today in Rockville - had to have "Walk
Straight the Middle" with the big sound!  I also got a "Kate Bush - On
Stage" 7", something I had never seen before but there it was, little
gatefold sleeve and all.

Happy Birthday IED!

--
#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB