Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: LAA on MTV

From: nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se (Patrik Yle'n)
Date: 21 Nov 89 13:24:24 GMT
Subject: Re: LAA on MTV
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8911201710.AA08612@m2.csc.ti.com> vishal@m2.csc.ti.COM (Vishal Markandey) writes:

>"Love and Anger" seems to be getting a good rotation on MTV. I caught it twice
>by accident this weekend. Late Saturday night and late Sunday afternoon. It was

MTV-Europe has finally realized that TSW is worth a better destiny than
being played once every second day, and has started showing it rather
frequently. I'm not one of MTV's biggest fans, but I've still seen it
at least once a day for the past week or so.
It's typical of MTV to start playing the best video of the year when
the song has fallen out of the charts long ago!

nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se (Patrik Yle'n)