Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bootleg advice needed...

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 09:08:13 +0100
Subject: Bootleg advice needed...

I need advice on buying (or not buying) a KaTe bootleg I found in
the local used records shop. The bootleg is Rock Stolid Records (?)
"Kate Bush Live in Bristol 1979", with a very beautiful figure-cut
sleeve (and in a very good condition). The owner wants $31.00
(thirtyone) for it.
  My question: is it a good price, or is it a way to ruin love-
hounds?

Advice, anyone...?

andreas

|  Andreas Bjorklind     |  Science Fiction is Science Fiction,|
|   abj@ida.liu.se       |      Fantasy is Main Stream...      |