Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 19:12:48 PST

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Mailbag, and MisK.
Date: 11 Nov 89 03:12:47 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

> To: Love-Hounds
> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
> Subject: Mailbag, and MisK.
>
>     TRACY! This is an extremely fortuitous circumstance. Can you
>not wheedle more specific, detailed recollections from your English friend?
>IED is dying for gossip of more tangible sort about Dr. Bush's practice,
>and anything else KT-related--though it shames him to admit it!

Yes, Tracy.  What IED wants you to do is go up to this English friend,
and very politely say, "Tell me everything you know about Dr. Bush and
his family.  EVERYTHING.  Don't leave out the SLIGHTEST detail, no
matter how insignificant it may seem.  Strain your memory for any trace
of a reference to his daughter."

:-) :-)

Good luck satisfying IED, Tracy.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        | "Singer/songwriter Kate Bush:  The one singer
Dept. of Applied Science   |  on two continents who most deserves a wider
UC Davis/Livermore         |      audience"    -- _Saturday Review_
ed@das.llnl.gov            | (in special "Underrated/Overrated" issue)