Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry

From: hui@joplin.mpr.ca (Michael Hui)
Date: 7 Nov 89 20:46:23 GMT
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@eric.mpr.ca

In article <1989Nov7.030009.9118@eddie.mit.edu> gatech.edu!mit-eddie!gaffa!jsd@cs.utexas.edu (Jon Drukman) writes:
>Hell No!  It's just a stream of consciousness trip to the beach!  The
>great leveler is the force that is going to flatten out all the
>waves ...

Perhaps Jane is just referring to the way each person is gifted
a certain amount in each area, and that she, being gifted in music, may
come out equal to Mimi in the end. In fact, history has proven that
Jane has surpassed Mimi already. Mimi being, I presume, the
stereotypical beach bum with the perfect tan.

Michael M.Y. Hui  604-293-6011    hui@mprgate.mpr.ca