Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: News, Nov. 3

From: stewarte@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (The Man Who Invented Himself)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 89 12:29:20 -0800
Subject: Re: News, Nov. 3
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hairy frogs from Neptune forced ed@DAS.LLNL.GOV (Edward Suranyi) to type:

>The CD is finally back in stock at Tower Berkeley.  The album's
>position seems to have slipped a bit -- to #2 or #3.  I wouldn't
>worry about it, though; this is probably a result of the fact
>that they didn't have it in stock for so long.

Oh, thank goodness.  I almost stopped breathing for a minute there,
thinking that KaTe was only at #3 at Tower Berkeley!!  Thanks for
setting my mind at ease.

Anyone other netnewsers notice that Mr. Foofy-D seems to have improved
his news gateway mechanism?  No more "From love-hounds-request"...
thanks, |>oug.

-- Stewart
--
"I hate the color mauve."