Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new FOETUS

From: robinson@islnds.dec.com
Date: 6 Nov 89 21:50:27 GMT
Subject: new FOETUS
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.cd, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: newsdaemon@shlump.nac.dec.com

-Message-Text-Follows-

Well while bopping around NYC this weekend I saw the new Foetus live disc
_Rife_ - although roumored as a double album set it was a single cd containing
mostly material from his last disc 'Thaw' - interestingly enough I also saw
a copy of ,Hole, that didn't look right - when I got home I compared it to
my copy (cd) - my copy has a red cover and this copy had a white/grey cover
- I remember that my copy lists extra tracks that are not actually on the
disc - anyone know the story behind this 'grey' disc - is a re-pressing
of ,Hole, with the extra tracks or what??

will          decwrl!islnds.dec.com!robinson

'!'