Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No digest today?

From: PMANCHESTER@ccmail.sunysb.edu
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 89 21:48 EST
Subject: No digest today?

                       Stony Brook, NY 11794-3725

                                            Peter  Manchester
                                            Religious Studies
                                            632-7312
                                            05-Nov-1989 09:44pm EST
FROM:  PMANCHESTER

SUBJECT: No digest today?

	a)  About once a week, including today (Sunday, November
5) I don't receive a Digest.  What should I do in such a case?

	b)  Is this the address to use for such "administrivia"?
I recall your first welcome message identifying such an address,
but I don't seem to have archived that first message.

	Thanks for any help you can be.