Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rockpool standings

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 89 13:08:21 EST
Subject: Rockpool standings

For those of you who don't know, Rockpool is a music service that provides
records, etc for many stations as well as acting as a route for alternative
music to be learned about, heard about, whatever.

In any event, they poll college stations, commercial stations, retailers,
etc. and put together their own lists of music ratings. From the November
15th issue, I have the following ratings for TSW (note: this is the first
issue since TSW's release):

	Power Radio Chart		#7 (debut, #1 breakout)
	College Radio Chart		#34 (debut, #1 top add)
	Retail Chart			#50 (debut)
	In-Store Play			#10 (debut)

As soon as I get the latest CMJ, I'll post them too...I'm a bit surprised
that she's doing better on the Commercial Chart than College (and KITS
doesn't even report to Rockpool! Although WHFS does...), but this might
be due to Her being on CBS rather than EMI...

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu