Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT logo, and "cold, psychotic" cover

From: bloch%mandrill@ucsd.edu (Steve Bloch)
Date: 5 Nov 89 05:23:08 GMT
Subject: Re: KT logo, and "cold, psychotic" cover
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nobody%sdcsvax@ucsd.edu

I'm not a seasoned KT-hunter (in fact, I don't think I've definitely
found ANY) but if we're going to count wisps, there's a beautiful T
lying on its side opposite the base of Her right ear.  The wisp just
below it COULD be seen as a K, if you squint.  Then again, you can
make any number of K's and T's from the fringes of Her hair against
Her forehead.
Maybe I'd better start with the "easy" ones.  Umm... I've got cassette
versions of TD and NFE, and only a dub of HOL (the LP is 3000 miles
away).  Are the KT's visible on these?
It's fun hunting for this, because I get to spend long periods of time
staring at various portions of Her face and body.  Who said this cover
was "cold"?  Do you also sing soprano? :)

"Writers are a funny breed -- I should know." -- Jane Siberry

bloch%cs@ucsd.edu