Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT on the new album (spoiler)

From: James Smith <munnari!cc.nu.oz.au!CCJS@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 89 14:50 -1000
Subject: KT on the new album (spoiler)

From: CCJS@cc.nu.oz (James Smith)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 5 Nov 89 14:49:31 -1000

Andrew Marvick writes:

>>      Someone asked where the "KT" sign is hidden in _The_Whole_Story_ and
>> _The_Sensual_World_.

I haven't finished reading the latest batch of gaffa yet, so forgive
me if I'm reiterating.

To find the KT symbol, turn the cover upside down.  Find the rose petal
that touches the top (bottom) of the cover.  Move down to the one on the
right, then to the on on the left, then to the one on the right.  Look
along the top edge on the left of this petal and you should find it (it's
very faint).  I'm pretty sure it's not a natural part of the flower, but
has been added afterwards.

The thing that convinces me that this is it is that it looks like the
symbol, rather than just being similar to it.

Jim

P.S.  To those people who have been finding secret messages and
unwriten lyrics on the album, could you *please* post them?
My old ears just aren't up to deciphering what she is actually
saying, and it can be very frustrating.

--
James Smith          | When a man fell into his anecdotage
Computing Centre     | it was a sign for him to retire from