Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT logo, Love & Anger video & TIME

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uf.msc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 19:12:17 CST
Subject: Re: KT logo, Love & Anger video & TIME
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: scotts@phred.UUCP (Scott Stenberg @ MIT)
> I think I might have found the hidden KT on the Sensual World cover.  Look
> at the shadows on her right shoulder.  The T is quite prominent.  The
> diagonals of the K are very subtle.  What do you think?  Do I win?

I can't see anything that looks like a KT on Kate's shoulder on my CD
cover.  I did look at the Album last night in a record store and
there is something there, but I can't say for sure if it is a KT (there wasn't
enough light to tell).
my guess is that it is near the left edge towards the top.  It is kinda a
whispy KT.  I was sure that was it last night, but today I'm not as sure.
Anyone else?

I saw the "Love & Anger" video on MTV last night (around 11:30 CST).
anyone know what kind of rotation they have it in?

TIME has a short (about 3 - 4 sentences worth) "review" of The Sensual World
this week.  Nothing good, however.  Sigh.  If anyone wants to know what it
says I'll type it in when I get home.
Mike Pritchard
Internet: mpp@msc.umn.edu
"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."