Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate picture discs

From: <RICHARD%HNYMPI52.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 89 17:23 N
Subject: Kate picture discs

A few weeks ago, I thought I had come up with an original birthday present
idea for a friend of mine: I wanted to buy a Kate Bush picture disc and
make it into a clock by putting two hands on the/her.........face!
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture disc of hers anywhere (this
refers to several places in the Netherlands), and at the shops I went to
I was told that they couldn't even order one for me because apparently
none were available. Still, I've once seen a beautiful interview disc
(shame on me I didn't buy it there and then!). So, can anyone tell me
what Kate Bush pic discs are available (interview, single, twelve inch or
otherwise) and how and where they can be ordered?

                                     Richard Piepenbrock
                                        (richard@hnympi52.bitnet)