Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The original title of RUTH

From: hacker@isadora.ikp.liu.se (Goran Larsson [Hacker of Hackefors])
Date: 29 Oct 89 15:04:41 MET (Sun)
Subject: Re: The original title of RUTH
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910252144.AA02821@das.llnl.gov> Edward Suranyi write:

>To me the most surprising revelation in the _Q_ magazine interview
>I posted yesterday is that the original title of RUTH was "Deal With
>God", and to Kate that is *still* the proper title.
>
>Did anybody know this before this interview was published?

>From the back of the HOL CD

   Hounds Of Love                             The Ninth Wawe

   Running up That Hill       PICTURE         ADOS
    (A Deal With God)

   HOL                                        UI

The real title can also be found in the lyrics sheet and on the CD itself.

  !       _
  ! !    Goran Larsson  [The Hacker of Hackefors]
--+-!    Hackefors, Linkoping, SWEDEN (See)  +46 13-155535 (Hear)
  !-+--  ...!uunet!sunic!liuida!prodix!isadora!hacker (UUCP)
  ! !    hacker@isadora.ikp.liu.se (Internet)
    !                                                    Mmh, Yes