Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

party reminder

From: Julian.West@mac.dartmouth.edu
Date: 01 Nov 89 11:16:27
Subject: party reminder

This is a reminder to all New England area love-hounds
that there is a party this Saturday afternoon/evening
at my place in Norwich, Vermont.

Capsule driving directions again: exit 13 from I-91,
a few miles north of I-89. Turn left, head straight
into town (don't follow route 5 when it veers right)
for about 0.9 miles, look for the Norwich library
on the right, I'm across the side street. See you there!

For those who want to call during the party, the number
again is (802) 649-2966. We'd love to hear from you!

ps _TSW_ is now #3 at the Harvard Co:op in Kendall Square.
   Is that a national record?