Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sensual World Poster

From: davis@bdmrrr.bdm.com (Arthur Davis x4675)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 89 00:50:33 EDT
Subject: Sensual World Poster

Many thanks to the "poster poster" for the info on the Sensual
World poster from Kansas City, Missouri.  I think it was IED
originally, from Vicki Mapes.  Anyway, thanks.

I just got mine in the mail and it is lovely indeed.  For anyone who
has access to the September 23 issue of New Musical Express, the
picture in the poster may be seen on page 7.  Well worth the money.

I wanted to pass on that I bought my copy by calling in a credit
card order.  I think the original message on gaffa here said only
money order or cashier's check.  When I called to confirm the info
which I received here, they said that credit card orders were fine.

So here I am with a lovely poster of the marvelous Kate; soon to be
respectfully mounted and on the wall of my office at work.  Kate
will undoubtedly dominate the office even as a poster, local
humans notwithstanding.

If anyone should wish to place a phone credit card order, the shop
info again is:

Dirt Cheap Recycled Sounds
Anne Winter and Terrence Moore
3941 Main