Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Record Store news, Oct. 30

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 89 20:34:34 PST
Subject: Record Store news, Oct. 30

The album is #2 at Tower Records, Stonestown Galleria, S.F.
At this particular store they show how many units have been
sold in the past week (67 in Kate's case), so I can see that
she's only three units behind #1 (Tracy Chapman's _Crossroads_)
and well ahead of #3. (I forgot what this one is.)

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |     "Bush is an acquired taste worth
Dept. of Applied Science   |              cultivating."
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 -- _People_ magazine
ed@das.llnl.gov            |        (in review of _The Dreaming_)